I try to add music to my picture movie through windows movie maker but each time error:0x87160129 keeps popping up.movie will play but without music.Please help.
Program requirements before music, videos are displayed together on a computer
1. A music editing software separaly installed on the computer
a. the music files would be extracted from disk mediums by music editor software.
b. a versatile music editor software would provide format conversions
c. a music editor software that makes possible clip extractions to be integrated onto another program
2. A movie editing software separately installed on the computer.
a. a software that recognise verious file format in music and videos
b. a versatile video editor software would intergrate music from another software
1. Music file formats are selected compartible to the video editor software on which to be integrated
2. Files have to be edited and stored at a separate computer folder like my documents, my briefcase, or personal file folder
Initial diagnostic checks
1. The music file is in an incompartible format, performing a file format convertion should resolve such an issue
a. software multimedia converters are acquirable to be installed separately
2. the music file is corrupted, selecting another would resolve the issue
3. performing the video creation precess altogether would fix any error. Discard the video created, and rebuild a new compilation of music and videos.
a. notice any file errors requiring fixing
Dec 20, 2010 |
Computers & Internet