Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Cannon MX340 printer - error
If the printer is not working properly or to clear memory try this:
1. On the operator panel, press and hold the ON/OFF button for one second. (The display will go blank.) Note: It may be necessary to unplug the power cord if pressing the ON/OFF button does not shut off the printer.
2. Wait approximately ten seconds and then press the ON/OFF button again.
3. Wait until the device has completed its cycling process before submitting another job request.
Or Try This:
To clear error messages displayed on the LCD or if the printer is not functioning as expected, it may be necessary to simultaneously press Stop/Reset and ON/OFF buttons.
1. With the printer powered on, press and hold down the Stop/Reset button then press the ON/OFF button.
2. Once the printer is powered off, hold down Stop/Reset and then press ON/OFF.
Or Try This:
Reseat the printhead (printhead may also need replacing)
Posted on Aug 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 04, 2015 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 12, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 05, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Feb 18, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Feb 13, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Jan 24, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Nov 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Oct 24, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!