Question about Canon Pixma Mx435 All-In-One Colour Photo Printer Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Go to this page:
Click on the "Support & Service" tab. In the "Search Our Knowledgebase" block, type in replace ink and click "Search".
There should be a link at #1 dealing with installing ink cartridges. Click on the link and it will show with pictures and animation how to remove and install them.
Thanks for using Fixya.
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
SOURCE: canon pixma mx 320 error 5800
there are two ways you can remove the error message from your printer..
the first is to reset the printer and the second is to replace the waste ink absorber. If the reset thing did not work for your then you'll be spending money to replace the absorber.
How to reset? follow these steps
1. Turn off your printer
2. Press and hold the STOP/RESET button
3. Press and hold Power ON button
4. While holding the Power ON button, release the STOP/RESET button
5. While holding still the Power ON button, press twice the STOP/RESET button
6. Release the Power ON button
7. Wait until it display an "idle" message. It will take about a minute.
8. When "idle" appear, open the top cover to expose the cartridges.
9. Lift up the cover for cartridge holder and take out both the black and color cartridges
10. Return the cover of cartridge holder and turn off the printer
11. Return the top cover and turn on the printer again
12. After the printer initialize, return the cartridges.
Hope that solve the waste ink absorber in your printer..
Posted on Aug 04, 2010
SOURCE: How to receive fax by
If a phone extension is attached to your printer, and when someone is trying to send a fax to you.....just answer the phone. then on the printer press the Black button to start receiving documents in black printing or press the Color button to start receiving documents in colored printing.
If your are not using a phone, just press the Black or Color button when you hear the printer is ringing.
Posted on Sep 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 25, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MX432 Wireless Office...
Mar 17, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX870 Wireless Office...
Aug 23, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 31, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX700 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 13, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Jan 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Dec 02, 2008 | Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
152 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: