Download tata indicom 1*usb modem installer for macbook pro
TATA Indicom's installation was pretty easy as they provide the modem
drives for mac. But the guys from Indicom may try hard to convince you
that Plug2Surf does not work and mac and you need their dialer to
connect to the internet.
1. Download the Mac Drivers for Qualcomm CDMA MSM modem.
2. The zip file you downloaded has to be unzipped. You'll see two
files inside, one for the Newer Intel x86 Macs and other one for the
Older PowerPC Macs. Open the appropriate installation (.pkg) file.
(Note : Unplug the device before opening the file.)
3. Click Continue.
4. In the next window, "Continue" after the reading the license and
then click "Install" .
6. Now open System Preferences > Network. You'll see "Qualcomm CDMA
Technologies MSM" on the left side bar (or it pops up a window, that
it has found it). Click on it.
7. Type Telephone No #777 , Account Name and Password both internet.
8. Click on "Advanced" > Select Vendor : Generic and Modem : Dialup
Device. Click "OK"
9. Your Done! The "Connect" button should be clickable now and will
connect to the Indicom service once clicked.
Mar 22, 2010 |
Apple MacBook Pro Notebook