Question about Televison & Video
I can get to the EEPROM screen but not sure which numbers to change, my screen shows these numbers: f1 00 4d c4 00 69 80 00 00 00 Bought in Colombia (RC=4) and want to watch US DVDs (RC=1). I tried 1d, c1, and 1d-c1 combinations. Do you know what I should try to get to RC=1?
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: hack region code for SV2000
I found this info.....it doesn't work for my model SV2000 ( WV806 ) , but it might for yours SV2000 ( WV10D6 )
With the recorder on stop, not on a menu screen. press on remote; CMSKIP-1-2-3. this will take you to a page labeled "F/W VERSION DISP" this will display the current firmware version and model numbers. To exit , press the "RETURN" button. DO NOT PRESS "OK" on remote , pressing "OK" will reset your player settings.
View disk manufacturer information:
with a disk inserted into recorder and stoped, not on a menu screen; press on remote CMSKIP-1-2-3 to go to firmware information screen.press the rigth arrow "->" once. this will display the disk media type and disk manufacturer ID. To exit, press the left arrow "<-" once to go to the firmware display screen, then press the "RETURN" button. DO NOT PRESS "OK" on remote , pressing "OK" will reset your player settings.
Posted on Jul 25, 2008
Hi, have you tried this? It worked on my LG player.
1. Open DVD tray
2. Press "0000" on the remote.
3. A screen will appear saying NEW REGION CODE displaying the current one.
4. Press "0" for all zones.
5. Press the "select" button on the remote.
6. Close the CD tray.
7. Power off
Posted on Feb 21, 2009
Hi, I could not get it to work using the other ways, Also I am not sure if this might help I am in Australia region 4 and the below worked for me
(1) Make sure there's no disc in the system and turn it off. Turn the system on again and it will display a "no disc" message on your TV.
(2) Use the remote control: press the "PAUSE" button and then key in the code "314159"
(3) Your TV then displays a menu for choosing the desired region. Select "0" to make your unit an all region player.
(4) Press the "PAUSE" button again.
(5) Turn the system off and wait a few moments before restarting.
Posted on Feb 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 30, 2013 | LG Televison & Video
Nov 07, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Sep 13, 2009 | LG V271 DVD Player/VCR
Jun 10, 2009 | Sharp DVRW250 DVD Players
Mar 06, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jan 04, 2009 | LG DP771
Apr 23, 2008 | LG Televison & Video
Feb 22, 2018 | Televison & Video
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: