Question about Universal Home Security
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I had the same frustrating dilemma with my Craftsman LiftMaster garage door and Keypad, Model 139.53754-01 (dated 10/06; and has the # 315 MHz).
To resolve “the dilemma”, grab your keypad, climb up on a ladder to access the garage door opener’s motor unit. On the right side of the motor unit, remove the white plastic casing by pressing buttons on each side and pulling down. This will expose the programming area, and for our purposes, the “Learn” button.
1. On the motor unit, press and release the “Learn” button. The Learn indicator light will glow steadily for 30 seconds.
2. Within 30 seconds, enter a four digit personal identification number (PIN) of your choice on the keypad. Then press and hold the ENTER button.
3. Release the ENTER button when the motor unit lights blink. The code has been “learned”/stored/activated.
Good Luck, and I Hope this Helps!
For possible future reference:
How to change an existing, known PIN
(Changing an existing PIN can be done with the wireless remote keypad, and does not require access of the motor unit.)
From the keypad:
1. Enter the four digits of the present PIN, then press and hold the # button. The opener light will blink twice. Release the # button.
2. Enter your new 4-digit PIN and press Enter. The motor unit lights will blink once when the PIN has been “learned”/stored/activated. Test by entering the new PIN, and pressing Enter.
Posted on Jun 24, 2008
Okay...upon further inspection, my left spring has broken in two. Going to call around for some quotes to replace the spring. Thanks for the suggestions.
Posted on Jul 25, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 29, 2017 | Ford Cars & Trucks
May 16, 2015 | Lexus LS 400 Cars & Trucks
Mar 12, 2015 | 1992 Toyota Pickup
Nov 03, 2014 | Building Materials
Oct 02, 2014 | Chamberlain 953cd multi-function 3-button...
Feb 07, 2013 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
Jul 07, 2011 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
Aug 01, 2010 | 1992 Pontiac Trans Sport
Apr 17, 2010 | 1992 Plymouth Acclaim
Mar 18, 2010 | 1992 Toyota Camry V6
608 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: