Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
RCA's site list codes 25 and 006 for Magnavox cable boxes. Maybe one of these will work for the converter. The RCA site has a link so you can look up codes. Click on "find your remote control codes here" and pick your model number, then the type of device you want to control. If the codes I gave don't work, maybe try some of the other brands of cable box codes. You might find one that will work.
Posted on May 05, 2009
Not a complete solution, but, around the last page (pg. 14) of your converter box manual there are codes listed for universal remotes. I happen to have a Philips remote that is listed. My code to control my dtv box is 0354. It appears that they have all codes listed for all Radioshack model universal remotes. I would suggest getting a Radioshack remote for Your "Digital Stream" (Radioshack) dtv box...
Posted on May 26, 2009
if you still have your remotes you can program the buttons for each funtion.
1. Hold down P until the red light blinks
2. Press 9 7 5. The red light blinks twice.
3. Press the device key that corresponds with
the desired device's remote (TV, CBL/SAT,
DVD, VCR or AUD).
4. Press the desired learning key. The red light blinks rapidly.
5. Place the device's remote control head-to-head
(about 2 inches apart) with the
6. On the device's remote control, hold down the key to be learned until the red light on the Gamer Remote blinks twice. If the red light does not blink twice, repeat Steps 1- 5.
7. To lock in learned functions on the Gamer Remote, hold down P until the red light blinks twice.
8. To test a learned function, press the learned key on the Gamer Remote and use the function as usual.
Posted on Feb 10, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 17, 2016 | Universal Televison & Video
Oct 05, 2016 | Universal Televison & Video
Feb 08, 2016 | GE Televison & Video
Feb 25, 2015 | Zenith Televison & Video
Dec 28, 2012 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Sep 23, 2012 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jun 12, 2009 | JVC TH-C4 System
Apr 21, 2009 | GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
Mar 16, 2009 | Insignia Digital-to-Analog Converter for...
184 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!