Question about Juki Sewing Machines
We had a spool of thread wrapped around the belt pulley thereby loosening the pulley so that it doesn't catch to sew without manually turning the wheel, I think if I tighten the belt it will work, is there an adjustment for the pulley?
The adjustment is done by getting under the table and loosening the bolts on the big pully. Then hopefully it will drop some or might need to help it with a rubber hammer. Then retighten the bolts.
Posted on Jan 14, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Cut a round curcle of fabric the size of the spool from a piece of felt. Put a hole in the middle and put it under the spool of thread. If this does not work you can purchase a small net that fits over the spool. It is designed to keep the thread from coming off the spool except for being pulled through naturally.
Hope this works.
Posted on Jan 19, 2008
IT PROBABLY IS THREADED INCORRECTLY. GO SLOWLY BY THE DIAPHRAGM AND MAKE SURE IT IS THREADED CORRECTLY. ALSO MAKE SURE SPOOL PIN HOLDERS ARE IN PLACE THAT HELPS TO GUIDE THE THREAD CORRECTLY.
Posted on Sep 22, 2008
SOURCE: juki ddl-227 industrial machine
Before all else. Turn off machine!
(1) break screws on the hook loose.
(2) tighten one back up very skightly, one you can reach when the needle bar is at its lowest position.
(3) lower needle bar to its lowest position.
(4) loosen the screw just tightened.
(5) position the tip of the hook behind the needle hole. the tip should be as close to the needle hole as possible without actually touching the needle
(6) tighten screws
(7) slowly hand turn the machine (depress the foot pedal to disengage clutch brake on motor) several revolutions to make sure the needle doesn't hit anything on the hook.
(8) if it passes this test, try on a scrap of fabric
Posted on Dec 15, 2008
SOURCE: threading juki DDL-227 machine
There is a free download threading diagram for the DDL-227 here:
Posted on Mar 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 15, 2016 | Juki DDL-5550 Industrial Straight Stitch...
Dec 07, 2013 | Juki DDL-8300
Dec 18, 2012 | Sewing Machines
Dec 02, 2012 | Sewing Machines
Sep 08, 2012 | Juki Sewing Machines
Jun 09, 2012 | White Sewing Sewing Machines
Apr 14, 2012 | Juki Sewing Machines
Mar 15, 2011 | Juki DDL-8300
Dec 05, 2009 | Juki Sewing Machines
Jul 08, 2009 | Juki DDL-8300
153 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!