Question about Polycom SOUNDPOINT IP 450 3LINE W AC PS 220012450001 220012450001
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Check out the following things:-
1. When dialing a ISDN number, be sure that the call preference has not been set to IP H.323 on the home screen just below the dialing field.
2. Check with your service provider that outwards dialling have been enabled on the lines provided to you.
Posted on Apr 02, 2009
SOURCE: How do you conference in
This will depend upon whether your Polycom is connected to a PBX system or using a public landline. If using the Polycom through a PBX you may need to consult the system admin as you will often need to enter a 'conference code' before you dial the second party ie.
1. Dial the first party and ask them to hold
2. Press the Flash key
3. Dial the conference code for your system ie. #46
4. Dial the next party and ask them to hold
5. Press the Flash key twice and all parties are joined.
If you are using a public landline (ie. home phone line) then you will be limited to the conference services that your phone company provide and these are usually also accessed via a code. There are also conferencing services that for a fee you can dial into and follow the prompts to austomatically arrange your conference call.
Posted on May 18, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 01, 2015 | Lands Phones
Jan 21, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jan 11, 2011 | Cell Phones
Nov 17, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 17, 2009 | Canon MP830 All-In-One Printer
Feb 12, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7030 Corded Phone
Dec 05, 2008 | Nokia 6600
Dec 01, 2008 | Uniden Cordless Phone
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: