Question about Lexmark Z645 InkJet Photo Printer
Tried to print e-mail and the printer will show up on the bottom of page but nothing else
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Can not print at all.
I found a similar error on a Vista 32-bit OS when I tried to print using notepad. There's no dot before dll.
I wouldn't suggest simply deleting the printer from the Control Panel's "Printers and Faxes" folder since that will still leave the printer drivers behind.
Try this instead:
1. Make sure you have the installer CD of the printer, and if not try to download it from the manufacturer's website. Make sure you choose appropriately if you're using Vista or it can cause problems. If you don't do this, Windows won't always download the proper driver for you.
2. Go to Start > Programs (or All Programs) > (Printer Brand) > Uninstall to make sure it's uninstalled, and also check it from the Add/Remove Programs (or Program Features).
3. Restart PC.
4. Use the installer CD, or downloaded installer, to reinstall printer.
5. Test printing from different programs.
If after all of these are done and you still have the same problem (unlikely, but hey, anything can happen), you need to call either the printer or computer technician. Most likely the first.
I tried this process and it printer worked fine.
Posted on Apr 05, 2009
You may have to change the communication format called the "Spool format."
Please follow the steps given below to change the spool data format:
1. Click on "Start," "Control Panel," "Hardware and Sound" and "Printers."
2. Then, right click on the Lexmark printer icon and left click "Properties."
3. Either on the "Advanced" tab or the "General" tab for some models, there is a "Print Processor" button, left click it.
4. This is the spool format setting. Under "Print processor" it should be set to "Lexmark 1200 series print processor." Next, under "Default datatype," select "NT EMF 1.008."
5. Click "OK" and exit back out to your desktop.
6. Please try printing again.
If this does not help the situation, please describe any differences it does make.
Posted on May 14, 2009
Check that you're not out of "blue" and/or "black" ink.
For example, no "green" on the page means that the printer did not mix "yellow" and "blue".
Also, the "rest" of the test-page should be "black", if any black ink is available.
Posted on Jul 04, 2010
For some reason, even though your printer is seen by your wireless network, not seen by your computer.
From your responses, I was unable to tell if you have:
Removed and reinstalled the Lexmark x4650 on your computer
If you have reinstalled and are still experiencing problems, set up your wireless printer on your network again. Let me know if your don't have the setup instructions. Then, you may need to reinstall the printer on your computer.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Aug 02, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 29, 2013 | HP "LaserJet P2035n Printer"
Nov 10, 2012 | HP PhotoSmart 7760 InkJet Printer
Apr 26, 2017 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 01, 2011 | HP Laserjet P4515n Printer
Feb 19, 2010 | HP J4680 Office Jet All-In-One Printer
Mar 24, 2009 | HP JetDirect 500X Print Server
Jul 12, 2008 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Jun 15, 2008 | Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 31, 2008 | Trendware TRENDnet TE100-P1U Print Server
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!