a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The copy of the disk could be corrupted in some way. If possible, try a new copy of the game. If it is new, there should be a warranty that will pay for a new one. If it is used, the warranty may have expired.
This level starts off fairly straightforward, so head on out. Follow the save straight along until you pass through the wooden door. You will come to a puzzle that you must solve. When you are playing this area in co-op, let one player do all the work as there is a bug that will make this very frustrating to complete. You must step on the squares in pairs to make the entire board light up. You can walk around the board, on it, over pairs you have already made with impunity, but if you step on something out of sequence, it will reset and you will have to start over. Once this is done, it will open up the boulder that was impeding your progress and a cutscene will play.
After the cutscene ends, you will find yourself back in the puzzle tile room and the wooden door will open. Go this way. The super short level ends here.
On the XMB, go to Settings; Display Settings; and choose Video Output Settings.
- Click Video Output Settings. - Choose HDMI - Choose Custom - Tick all of the boxes - Only the ones that your TV supports. - Move on and the PS3 will test the settings. Screen will go blank and return. - Press X to save settings. - When it has finished saving the video settings, choose "Set Audio Output Settings" - Choose HDMI - Choose Manual - Tick the boxes that your TV can support and move on and save settings. Tip: If you aren't sure which ones your TV supports, go back and choose Automatic and then Press Enter to save settings.
If it fails, call Sony. If its a particular game, then maybe a patch is needed for that game.
Mulder and Scully will call each other and resolve to meet at the fire station, so go ALL the way back to the area with the Sheriff's Office and towards the red brick building in the corner. After a cute cutscene, Mulder and Scully will be separated again.
Walk toward the fire truck and find a body in the corner. Examine it for the Firehouse Key. Go through the only door in here and kill the zombie inside. Look on the desk for some Magnum rounds and continue on to the next room, and the room after that.
Go into the bathroom just south of here and kill this guy for some more Magnum rounds. Enter the room to the north, then go through the double doors right next to you since there's nothing of interest here. Go through yet another pair of doors to the left and then, being the nice young lady you are, kill the burning guy in here. Pick up the First Aid Kit, then go out the doors with the EXIT sign.
As soon as you walk into the next room a dog will come after you. Kill it because it sucks, then investigate the firemen suits for a Rag. Go out the door and down the street, killing some more dogs. Eventually you'll find the Shop Easy and Mulder.
After the cutscene, Mulder rejoins you. Save your game and go inside.
Hmm..I dont think you can save the game after defeating ivlet :( Well my Maja defeated him and there is no way to save :(( I tried but try to save the game while you are defeating him if there is a save game in menu XD Well iam doing second game and i try it out (It didnt work):(((
Hi there, please follow the below procedure to fix this problem:
For Windows XP: 1) Hit Windows Ley+R to open a run window.
2) Type: In Windows XP - C:\Documents and Settings\[Username]\Application Data\CAPCOM\DEVILMAYCRY4 In Vista - C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Local\CAPCOM\DEVILMAYCRY4 (make sure to replace [Username] with your windows log on name)
3) Hit Enter to open the folder.
4) Open config.ini and find the line that says "MotionBlurQuality=XXX", change XXX to NONE.
5) Save the file. This should fix the cutscene blur issue :)