Question about Sport & Outdoor - Others

1 Answer

I just moved to Nebraska and I can't seem to find any pickle ball players in the area. Do you have any idea where I can look?

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has written 7 tips or uploaded 3 video tips

  • Expert
  • 269 Answers

Thanks to social networking it is possible to find just about any group of people these days. I was able to find for you a group called "Pickle ball nation" on Facebook. They have over 6000 active members and maybe some of them are in your area. If they are not, I'm sure someone in the group can hook you up with someone who is or a place to go and look for a match. Check out their Facebook group on the link below:

Posted on Jan 14, 2013

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Ball on the green hit by another, knocking it into the hole: a hole in one to the ball owner.

In short - no.

This is governed by Rules 18 and 19.

Rule 18-5
"If a ball in play and at rest is moved by another ball in motion after a stroke, the moved ball must be replaced."

The idea is that each player's score shall reflect the strokes they made themselves.

In match play, when the other ball is not an Outside Agency, there is no penalty to the player of the other moving ball. In stroke play, there is a 2 shot penalty to the player of the other moving ball if the stroke was made on the putting green (careless putting). Otherwise no penalty (unforeseeable event).

Oct 31, 2014 | Sport & Outdoor - Others

1 Answer

How to remove lower ball joint?Pickle fork not big enough to break loose

Hi We do not have this vehicle here, need to know what type of suspension it has, more than likely it is a McPherson strut assembly, if it is the bottom ball joint will need to be released, I have found some very tight and have had to use both a portable hydraulic tool or the heavy duty pneumatic pickle fork with real good air pressure, one I had to warm the tapered eye boss area with a gas torch with the hydraulic tool at max. One other method is to leave the ball joint nut on loosely, heat the tapered eye area and with a very heavy duty brass drift and heavy hammer hit the side of the tapered eye assembly, this may pop the tapered ball joint bolt free. This is not at times an easy home workshop repair, you will need to be a very mechanical person, good luck. P.

Jun 24, 2014 | 2002 Mercury Sable

1 Answer

Where did pickle ball get its name considering there are no pickles involved?

Legend has it that when Joel Pritchard, William Bell and Barney McCallum made up the rules for pickle ball in the mid-1960s, Joel Pritchard's dog kept getting in the way. Pickle, as the dog was called, would chase after the discarded balls and disrupt the game. Thus, the game became known as pickle ball.

Jan 14, 2013 | Sport & Outdoor - Others

1 Answer

How to replace lower ball joint in 1997 el falcon futura

Hi Dazza

The tool you're looking for is called a pickle fork. (A.K.A. ball joint separator).

  1. Get a new one
  2. pull the cotter pin
  3. Loosen and remove nut
  4. Insert pickle fork above ball joint
  5. Hit it with a hammer
  6. When it drops, unscrew it from the sleeve
  7. Put new one in
Then have an alignment done

\Best regards

Aug 12, 2010 | Ford Futura Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

I have a 2001 Hyundai Sonata. I want to change

You need to hit the controll arm right where the ball joint goes through. You will need to hit it very hard. This will pop it out.

Oct 25, 2009 | 2001 Hyundai Sonata

2 Answers

I'm trying to replace the idler arm and having a hard time seperating the ball joint. i'm using a pickle fork and a air chisel with a pickle fork in it ant ideas thanks lou

Make sure the jack is under the A arm and not on the frame. You could buy or borrow a ball joint seperator tool from a parts store. Or try placing a brass drift or a socket on the steering knuckle and hit it with a hammer while prying the joint apart with the pickle fork (two people). As for the idler arm you should use the special puller made for removing it.

Jul 21, 2009 | 1990 Chevrolet C1500

1 Answer

1998 explorer I hear a clanging when it is starting to move

have someone check out the hubs and the ball joints and make sure you don't have a tierod or swaybar broken

Feb 20, 2009 | 1998 Ford Explorer

Not finding what you are looking for?
Sport & Outdoor - Others Logo

Related Topics:

85 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Sport & Outdoor - Others Experts


Level 3 Expert

75817 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

15557 Answers

Are you a Sport and Outdoor - Other Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides