Question about Toys

1 Answer

Can you get radio controlled toys in regular toy shops or only from specialist places?

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Expert
  • 39 Answers

If you're looking for a radio controlled toy that is very specific, you may need to go to a specialist shop but regular shops such as Amazon and Toys'rus also sell radio controlled toys for good prices and they have quite a good selection.

Posted on Jan 14, 2013


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer


i have a polaris liberty 700 2002 remote control snowmobile and need to find out where to buy a new remote and battery

Jan 07, 2013 | Polaris Interactive Toy Concepts 18 inch...

1 Answer

I need owner's manual for HUM1250 PCS


As I know very little about this make of radio, I am not going to be much help.

Is this a tiny TOY sized Hand Held or a proper 2-way Hand Held?

If it's the latter, I can look around for specialists in this radio, but if it's the former, then it's a kids TOY.

Pay a few extra dollars, nothing under $150.00 and you're looking at known brands and better quality with technical support available.

Buy Chinese made gear, and you've done your cash for trash!!!

Cheers, Peter

Dec 29, 2012 | Hummer (HUM1250PCS) 2-Way Radio

2 Answers

II bought a blue hat toy company transforming radio controlled car model #1635151. I placed batteries into the remote, however the car does not work. I wonder if maybe the car is also supposed to have...

first check
are the batteries in correctly--negative to the spring
If you do not know where to put the batteries in the car , give it to a child and he will be able to show you where and how

Aug 05, 2017 | Toys

1 Answer

I don't know where to get a charger

all toys like these and many other devices regularly have different sized chargers, but the current running through them is the same, if you can find something that fits into the charger, it will work. additionally, you could go to any electronics store and buy a universal charger, which comes with voltage changers and different heads to fit all voltage requirements, and all plug size requirements.

Mar 26, 2011 | New Bright 16 Scale Radio Control Full...

1 Answer

I purchased a remote control monster truck about 2000/2001. I have recently found the toy and need some info. It was hardly used, and I cannot find the manual. How do you charge the battery? I have the...

it is a toy and parts are used up at the end of the season
instead of contacting fixya site , it would be more logical to talk with a quality hobby shop as they will have the details to help you

Nov 12, 2017 | Radio Shack Toys

1 Answer

How to fix an edu science telescope.

These are sold by Toys R Us. What does that tell you!

Next time do not buy a toy telescope.

Go to a regular Astronomy shop, or buy on-line:

Sep 05, 2010 | Edu-Science (10166) Telescope

Not finding what you are looking for?
Toys Logo

Related Topics:

121 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Toys Experts


Level 3 Expert

79077 Answers

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

Level 3 Expert

19654 Answers

ray gallant

Level 3 Expert

51186 Answers

Are you a Toy Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides