I can make call and recieve them however when it comes to ending the call the red key (power key) doesnt work? When the phones battery is removed and the red power key is pressed it does power the phone on??
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Dial: ##4357* Select view Scroll down to select reset. 6 digit code: 000000 Click Ok Should reboot. Dial *228
1. Power down the phone 2. Hold down the volume up, end key, trackball and send key simultaneously. 3. Phone boots. After it vibrates you let go. To reset Kyocera Zio try the following:
1. Remove battery and put it back after two minutes
2. Press and hold down the home button key while turning on the phone.
3. If by chance the phone starts , do Menu Button > Settings > SD Card USB MASS > Factory Data Reset
If it does not work, try:
Hard reset 2.
1. Power off the phone. a. Press and hold red END key for 2 seconds >> Phone Options >> select Power Off >> Phone will shut down >> Ok a) 2. Remove battery for 15 seconds & replace battery. 3. Power up the phone. a. Press and hold red END key for 2 seconds and wait until the device powers up completely. b) 4. Power off the phone. a. Press and hold red END key for 2 seconds >> Phone Options >> select Power Off >> Phone will shut down >> Ok Procedure, cont. 5. Press and continue to hold the Volume Up button using your left thumb. 6. While still holding the Volume Up key, use your right hand to depress the green Send key, the white Track ball and the red End key (sequential order). 7. Continue to hold all 4 until keys completely down until the handset vibrates twice then let go of the keys & track ball. a. Formatting Data and Cache appears 1. If you do not see the above (Formatting Data and Cache) redo steps 1 through 7. 2. If you get a Fast Boot, Self Test or Blue screen redo steps 1 through 7. 3. Allow the phone to completely reboot. This may take a few moments. 4. The phone has now been re-set to factory default settings. Please proceed through standard set up and activation procedures.
If still no luck, call Kyocera directlyand report the problem.
it is not getting enough power. Use a two ended USB plug (both ends into computer) one into HD, or use external power adapter. Do no continue using it. The two ended USB cable should have come with the drive.
first of all all you need to do is hoop up the direct tv on input 1 yellow with yellow , white with white and red whit red , then about the volume check and see if you can do something without using the remote control just press the volume on the tv and if nothing happen then you have a defected key panel and that's way you can't use the remote control , now what you can do is take the speaker grill off follow the wires that came from the key board a desconnect then and then try the remote control it should work
If you have just one Audio Out RCA jack then the camcorder only recorded in MONO, so all you would need to do is either plug the wire coming from your single Audio Out jack into the left or white input jack of your Capture Device which may have an option in the software program to set it to recieve audio in MONO, or you can buy a RCA Jack Splitter that goes from a single Female RCA jack on one end and 2 Male RCA Jacks on the other end. Then you take the end of the Splitter with 2 plugs and plug one of them into the White Jack and the other into the Red Jack on your Capture Device, and the other end with just one plug should plug into the cord coming from the Black Jack on your Camcorder.
The "End" key on mine would not work at all, so I took the 6 screws out, pulled the inner part out, then the rubber keys, cleaned it all and it works fine now. Be sure your screwdrive is exactly the right size as the heads strip easily. No harm in trying as the thing is useless anyway.
you will need a line-level converter to use this subwoofer- it is a rectangular-shaped box with wires coming out on one end and red-and-white RCA plugs one the other. The end with the wires coming out will hook to the receiver, and the other end will need to plug into the sub.