Question about HP Compaq nc6320 Notebook
As I understand you are not able to play the games from iwin.
1. Is the issue specific to games from iwin?
2. Are you playing the downloaded version or are you referring to online games?
3. Are you able to play games from other websites?
4. Do you have any third party security program installed on the computer?
5. Are you aware of any changes made to the computer prior to the issue?
If you are using the Internet Explorer from the desktop view, follow the steps to try and run the game in compatibility mode.
a) Open Internet Explorer
b) Press F12
c) Click on Browser mode and click on Internet Explorer 9 or 8.
d) Check if the game runs.
Posted on Apr 17, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 19, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Oct 19, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 01, 2011 | Jandy Laars Lt 400,000 Btu Heater
Jun 16, 2011 | 2005 Honda Civic
Aug 30, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A100-S8111TD Notebook
Nov 12, 2009 | Canon SELPHY ES1 Thermal Printer
Nov 06, 2008 | LG LW20-EV Notebook
May 20, 2008 | Sony VPL-ES1 Multimedia Projector
262 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!