Question about RIM BlackBerry 8700g Smartphone
The loaded ringtones are too soft. I want a loud ring tone.
From profile on desktop choose Loud and activate - The megaoohone logo at the top of the homepage should now have a red outline.
Posted on May 14, 2009
I just got the same blackberry, and have been fooling around with it to try and get it to ring.
Here's what you do:
1. Go to "Applications" and select "Media"
2. Select "Ring Tones"
3. Select "View"
4. Select "Preloaded Ring Tones"
5. Select "View". You will get a list of ring tones, organized alphabetically by 3 prefixes: "Alarm", "Notifier" and "Ringer".
6. Scroll down to the ones that start with "Ringer".
7. Select one. Select "Play". Hit the "Exit" button if you want to stop it, or let it finish and then hit "Exit".
8. Do this until you find one you like.
9. At the same menu that has "Play", scroll down to "Set as Ring Tone"
10. Click to select. Click again to confirm.
11. Exit-exit-exit until you're back at your main screen.
12. Call yourself from another phone to check it out. You'll find that the device will vibrate first for a bit, then ring with your new tone.
Enjoy! Hope this works for you - it did for me.
Posted on Sep 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2011 | One Touch Jitterbug One-Touch Cellular...
Oct 04, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9000 Smartphone
Jan 03, 2010 | RIM Blackberry 8310 8320 8330 Curve 8100...
Nov 03, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
Jun 09, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 Cellular...
Aug 07, 2008 | Motorola Mobility SLVR L7 Cellular Phone
Jun 22, 2017 | RIM BlackBerry 8700g Smartphone
623 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: