While my phone was apparently on, i received several calls but nothing appeared on the screen,no missed calls nothing...the phone worked again after a reset but the problem occured again later on.
Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Cause:- Call logging is not enabled for the Message list.
Ensure call logging is enabled from the Phone application Options menu.
1) From the Home screen, open the Phone application.
2) Display the menu and select Options.
3) Select Call Logging.
4) In the Show these call log types in message list field, select the type of call log to be displayed in the messages list.
5) Display the menu and select Save.
I hope I was able to help you.
rest factory default settings = when ur set is switched off press both
buttons call and end key and then press power button on upside of pda
for like 5 sec screen will appear asking to format all data take out ur
card if u dont want to format that now confirm by pressing the centre
action button in 4 side joystick and go
otherwise go and update ur pda software with latest at www.htc.com i mean ROM and see if it helps
there is an application called missed call in the androind market u can change colors for the led light, its cool. another cool thing about this app is its "unique volume control" for different volume controls.
I have a solution. Call at&t. they will send you a new one. I have had my phone for 5 months and it happened to me also. There's a warranty on the phone itself that covers it from the day "you" started using it. I bought mine from a friend. Cool!! It should be here in 5 days free shipping.
Blackjack II Geek.