- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
the glove is a heat protective styling glove so you can touch your hair without burning your hand. It is pretty easy to burn yourself because it is so hot. try watching the TiGi videos on YouTube. For a more wavy look I keep my hair around the curler for a couple of seconds and then I run my fingers through.
I recommend to get a better hair straightener, I bought mine at safrons it's the Karmin G3 Salon Pro with ceramic tourmaline plates to avoid hair damages, it heats up really quick and leave my hair soft, shiny and super straight, hope this helps.
Most flat irons come with a safety setting where as soon as they get to a certain temperature, they shut off (to keep the customer safe). Try turning the setting down to a medium-hot. Also, if it stays on for a long time it will shut off by default to help with accidentally leaving it on.
1. Try turning the heat down
2. Don't let it set for long
3. Try hitting the reset button. Sometimes the settings get shifty, so resetting the device can sort out the problem.
4. If none of the steps work, take it back. There is something wrong with the flat iron, like a short in it.
The SHARK ELECTRONIC Iron is equipped with an electronic auto-off. The electronic auto-off switches the iron off if it has been left standing unmoved in any position (sideways, flat or upright) for approximately 7-9 minutes. A red light on the LED display panel will flash when the iron switches itself off. (Fig. 7) To switch the iron back on, just shake the iron side-to-side several times.