- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You need to find the special function key that, when used with the Fn key, locks the Fn function on. On my keyboard it's the F11 key. Press the Fn key and that key and your keyboard will return to normal.
Hi, your Laptop has a integrated keypad. You or someone else might of turned this on, thankfully it is easily fixed. Just follow these steps,
1. Find and press the "Fn" key.
2. Find the F11 key there should be in blue letters "NumLk"
3. Press F11 while holding down the Fn key.
This should turn off the integrated keypad
Hope this works