Question about Sony Xplod XM-554ZR Car Audio Amplifier
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This would invalidate the warranty and you may break it but I have just had to do one:
1. Remove 4 black screws
2. Unclick the front panel - yes it is clicked on but may appear to be screwed
3. Take off black lid
4. Pop the cradled player from the 4 dampers and unhook from the 2 springs
5. Remove the ribbon connector - do this by slipping/clicking the brown holder very slightly and then the ribbon comes out easily
6. Now using a suitable tool push the stuck CD back into the magazine
7. Click the magazine out - there is a white piece of plastic what when moved does the eject.
8. Do the above in reverse.
The trick to get the grey horizontal/vertical discs back on is to set them passed horizontal one notch on and click them on at the end - turning one notch anti-clockwise to lock them.
Posted on Sep 06, 2008
SOURCE: CD RESET
to fix this problem you have to take the face plate off. There should be a small button on the middle-left side that sais "reset" on it. Get a ballpoint pen and press this button. Pop the face plate back on and play your CD and it should work no problem.
Posted on Jul 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 04, 2011 | Sony CDX-454RF 10-Disc CD Changer
Sep 03, 2010 | Sony CDX-A250 CD Player
Dec 04, 2009 | Sony CDX-4000X CD Player
Nov 04, 2009 | Sony CDX-MP70 CD Player
Jan 16, 2009 | Sony XPLOD CDX-GT200 CD Player
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: