Question about Sony Xplod XM-554ZR Car Audio Amplifier
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This would invalidate the warranty and you may break it but I have just had to do one:
1. Remove 4 black screws
2. Unclick the front panel - yes it is clicked on but may appear to be screwed
3. Take off black lid
4. Pop the cradled player from the 4 dampers and unhook from the 2 springs
5. Remove the ribbon connector - do this by slipping/clicking the brown holder very slightly and then the ribbon comes out easily
6. Now using a suitable tool push the stuck CD back into the magazine
7. Click the magazine out - there is a white piece of plastic what when moved does the eject.
8. Do the above in reverse.
The trick to get the grey horizontal/vertical discs back on is to set them passed horizontal one notch on and click them on at the end - turning one notch anti-clockwise to lock them.
Posted on Sep 06, 2008
SOURCE: CD RESET
to fix this problem you have to take the face plate off. There should be a small button on the middle-left side that sais "reset" on it. Get a ballpoint pen and press this button. Pop the face plate back on and play your CD and it should work no problem.
Posted on Jul 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 04, 2011 | Sony CDX-454RF 10-Disc CD Changer
Sep 03, 2010 | Sony CDX-A250 CD Player
Dec 04, 2009 | Sony CDX-4000X CD Player
Nov 04, 2009 | Sony CDX-MP70 CD Player
Jan 16, 2009 | Sony XPLOD CDX-GT200 CD Player
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: