Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Ink Cartridge Refill Error E5
press and hold (stop/reset) for at least 5 seconds, then release it. It will tell the printer that refilled ink tanks are installed. Therefore, allowing printing to continue.
Posted on Mar 15, 2008
try this methode
1) With the printer powered off but connected to a power source, press the Power button while pressing and holding
the Stop/ Reset button.
2) When the Power LED is lit, press the Stop/Reset button two times while pressing and holding the Power button.
3) When releasing the Power button and the Stop / Reset button (regardless of order), the printer will move into a
service mode. (Waiting formenu selection)
4) When the LED lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button the specified number of time(s) according to the
function listed in the table below.(Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in
orange and green, starting with orange.)
The number of the Reset
LED Function Remarks
0 time Green Power off
1 time Orange Service pattern print
2 times Green EEPROM print
3 times Orange EEPROM reset
4 times Green Waste ink counter reset See waste ink counter reset
5 times Orange Destination setting See Destination setting
6 times Green Print head deep cleaning
11 times Orange Button / LCD checking
12 or more times Returns to a menu selection
maybe it can fix your problem
Posted on Mar 15, 2008
SOURCE: Hi, my canon pixma mp210 shows
Error code E16 indicates that remaining ink is unknown. It is common problem in refilling the cartridge. To fix this problem you need to deactivate ink level detection function. Follow this procedure: press and hold STOP/RESET button for about 9 seconds or more then release it. Now E16 has disappeared and the printer should work properly. As consequence, ink volume in panel become UNKNOWN. No problem. It will be back to normal condition when you replace the cartridge with new one.
Canon Inkjet Forum
Posted on Dec 11, 2008
SOURCE: My Canon Pixma MP220 is
Same thing happened to my MP220. U051 chk Blk and Colour. I got my colour one replaced as there was an electrical fault in it. So the solution is to replace whichever one has the electrical fault or both and it works just fine. Refilling only works for a certain number of times. 4 or 5 at most and mine only lasted 1, so not always successful.
Posted on Feb 18, 2009
Canon IP 2000 / reset
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not,
press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal..
Posted on Feb 18, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 07, 2014 | Apple Nano 69472169 4X130Ml Premium Refill...
Apr 06, 2014 | Canon Pixma iP6210D InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 13, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 20, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MX350 Wireless All-in-One...
Feb 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP4300 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 25, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 13, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 17, 2009 | Epson Stylus 2200 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 10, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 18, 2017 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
490 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!