Question about Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
I'm having trouble getting my Sanyo cell phone to recognize my Jabra headset. I've not had any trouble in the past, but now after trying to re-connect/to get my phone to recognize the headset it says: "Device not found. Please make sure it is still in range & try again". However, I am holding the headset right next to my phone and that has always worked in the past.
At my husband's suggestion, I turned the headset back on again and HELD it until the blue light stayed solid - and then tried to connect it with my phone, I got asked for a PIN code. I do not have my manual and have no idea what the PIN code is... Please HELP! :-)
Hello j. try 0000 if that dosnt work try 1234. good luck
Posted on Jan 25, 2009
You may need to reset your Bluetooth devices. Please follow the steps below:
- Delete BT8040 from cell your phone. (if listed)
- Turn your cell phone off completely, and remove battery for 10 seconds. Please consult your phone provider prior to removing battery.
- Connect the BT8040 headset to the charger for 10 seconds then unplug.
- Place the battery back into your phone and power your phone on.
- Remove the headset from the AC cord.
- Turn off the headset by pressing the answer/end button until the light flashes rapidly then release.
- Press the answer/end button until you receive a solid blue light. This may take up to 10 seconds.
- Go into the Bluetooth menu on your cell phone and follow the cell phone’s instruction guide for pairing a Bluetooth headset. This generally involves going into a “devices” or “hands free” menu and adding a new device. Your phone may ask if you want to pair with the headset, accept by pressing “yes” or “OK” and confirm with the passkey or PIN 0000 (4 zeros).
Posted on Jan 06, 2010
I need the pin code for my jabra blue tooth. The ID # bce-bt160
Posted on Jan 05, 2011
SOURCE: Im trying to connect my
The headset has to be in learning mode first for any phone to find it, press and hold the power on button for 8 seconds until the power light comes on and stays on then search for it with your phone, pairing code can be 0000
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
Turn your headset off. Then, press and hold the answer/end button until the indicator light is solid lit in blue. It is in paring mode. Now, make your phone's bluetooth application search for new devices. After a while, the BT-350 should appear on-screen. Select it and command the application to proceed. If a pairing code (or PIN, or passkey) is requested, enter '0000' (four zeros). If the pairing proces is successful, the headset should enter stand-by mode. The pairing process is timed.If you fail to complete it, you'll have to start it over, from the phone turned off phase. Once paired, whenever both your headset and your phone's bluetooth radios are turned on, they should connect to each other automatically. Otherwise
Posted on May 17, 2010
SOURCE: Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset
This is what I did:
1. open the headset by following these steps:
2. measure the voltage of the battery. If it is too low, the internal charger circuit may not like it. Mine was 2.6v.
3. Charge the battery "manually" by connecting to 3 serially connected rechargeable batteries (final voltage should be around 3.7v). Three NiMH AA batteries are fine.
4. Reassemble and hope your headset is back to business.
Posted on May 19, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 29, 2010 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
Aug 20, 2010 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
Jan 30, 2010 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
Aug 19, 2009 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
Mar 07, 2009 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
Jun 22, 2008 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
May 14, 2008 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
Nov 30, 2007 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
Oct 25, 2007 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
Jul 28, 2007 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
Dec 08, 2014 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
5,796 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!