After turning the system on I'm unable to move the selector off of the top choice. from the music selection I'm unable to get it down to all songs.
I have tried shutting down several times and resetting.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I want to believe that the songs are on your phone and you want to get them to your memory card. These are the few steps you are to take.
1. Select the song on the phone memory. 2. Click on options. 3. Select 'Mark'. 4. Go to the next song, and repeat 1-3 for as many songs as you want to move. 5. While they are still marked, select options. 6. Select 'Move Marked'. 7. Choose 'select target folder'. 8. In the list of folders, you would see your memory card. 9. Scroll to it and selet 'move to'.
But assuming you have a music folder in your memory card, named say, 'music', when you get to step 8, select 'open drive', then scroll to the folder 'music', before selecting move to.
My Archos 1 Vision. Wont play a particular music file. It has played it amazingly fine since i bought it 3 months ago.
It was connected to my computer charging for a while, then i turned my system off so it was off for a while.
Wanted to listen to a few songs before bed,turned it on,selected Music,Scrolled down to the file i wanted,Went to select a song.........FROZEN!
I can turn it off but the same thing happens everytime i go to select something from this file
Please help i need music on my travels ;-)
First of all iTunes does not support any product that is not made by Apple, so you won't be able to sync your Sansa with iTunes. But there is another way, first you need to find out if the music in your iTunes library is the format, do this by right clicking several songs and clicking either "Properties" or "Get Info" or something like that. A window will pop up, look under "Kind," if it doesn't say MPEG audio file or MP3 then it needs to be converted to MP3 format. Now in iTunes(if your running windows) choose "File" and select "Preferences," now click "Import Settings"
and under "Import to" select "MP3 Encoder." Now go to music and in the upper right corner of the iTunes window next to search, select the "List" view or click "View" and select "As List."
Now highlight all your songs by clicking the top song, holding shift down and hold down the page down arrow until all the songs are highlighted, now right click over the highlighted songs and click "Create MP3 Version"
Now you just need to move all the songs to Windows Media Player or to any other Media Player that will work with your Player. Once this is done, plug your Sansa into your computer and open up your Media PLayer and sync it!I hope this helps!
You probably already did this, but here is the proper method to change the backlight timer:
1. Press Menu button to return to the Main Menu.
2. Move to Settings and select it.
3. Select Display.
4. Select Backlight.
5. Press |<< or >>| button to select desired backlight timer.
It took me a bit to figure out how to get the music to play. The instuctions that came with it weren't very clear.
* Hold arrow "on" button down to turn on player.
* Use rocker (knob on top) to move to the mode you want. For example, move the indicator to "music".
* Push in on the rocker, not the arrow "on" button to select the music mode.
* Use the rocker to select the song you want to hear, then push arrow "on" button to play.
THE SONGS CANNOT BE SAVED AS A WHOLE FOLDER, ALSO YOU CANNOT SYNC MUSIC TO IT. HERE IS THE SOLUTION; FOLLOW CLOSELY AND YOUR EMATIC 4GB PLAYER WILL FOR SURE WORK.
1) LOCATE YOUR PLAYERS FILE FOLDERS 2) OPEN THE AUDIO FOLDER 3) LOCATE THE SONGS YOU WANT ADDED 4) RIGHT CLICK THE SONGS YOU WANT (ONE AT A TIME ) 5) SCROLL DOWN TO COPY, LEFT CLICK ON COPY TO COPY THAT SONG 6) GO BACK TO YOUR AUDIO FOLDER 7) RIGHT CLICK IN THE AUDIO FOLDER 8) SCROLL DOWN TO PASTE, LEFT CLICK ON PASTE
YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR SELECTED SONGS APPEAR. IF YOU FOLLOW THESE DIRECTION YOU ARE FOR SURE TO BE LISTENING TO MUSIC.
YES IT IS A LONG PROCESS, BUT ITS WORTH IT IN THE END!! BESIDES ITS NOT A HI-TECH GADGET. WE BOUGHT IT AT A STEAL, SO LETS DO WHAT WE GOTTA DO TO MAKE THE BEST OF IT!! OVERALL ITS A GREAT PRODUCT.
go to samsungusa.com Download the samsung PC studio 3. hook the beat to the computer via usb. enter PC studio and select multimedia manager. click on files and select get files. you'll have 3 options. select from PC. search your PC for music and select get file. left click then right click on the file of choice and select to phone. after a while you will see a message that says insufficent storage. you wil then disconnect the phone and go to menu then fun and apps then files then music then the subfolder titled music. choose options and select move to memory card or copy to memory card (optional only if you have one). by the way, if you want to use a music file as a ringtone, copy is what you want, but the song will appear twice on your music list. lather, rinse, repeat.
Here are instructions for setting the ringtone on a Palm Treo 750 running Windows Mobil 6.0 Professional
To change the ringtone do the following:
1.Go to Start and select Settings
2.Select "Sounds and Notifications"
3.Go to the "Notifications" tab listed along the bottom
4.In the Event field either press the middle button or use your stylus to see the drop down menu.
5.From the menu choose whichever option you want to set the ringtone for. i.e. Phone:Known Caller or Phone: Unknown Caller
6. Once you have made your choice go to Ring Type. Here you want to access the drop down menu so you can chose how long the ringtone will sound.
7. Once you have made your choice go to Ring Tone. Access the drop down menu again to cycle through the different types of ringtones. If you have music on your phone you can also choose this as your ringtone instead of having to purchase them but first some steps have to be taken in order for the music to be seen in the drop down menu. I will put that at the bottom of this solution just in case it's needed.
You can use this method to set ringtones for other things such as incoming email, messages and reminders. With Messages Emails, and reminders you can also select music that is already on your phone but I have not been able to do the same with smaller things like "Connection Disconnected".
Here are instructions for making music on your phone into a ringtone.
You may want to have an expansion card for this but it can be done without one. If you are not using an expansion card and would like to make all of the songs on your unit into a ringtone you may have to delete the music files after adding them to your ringtones.
In order to make your music available for choice in ringtone all songs must be in the "My Music" Folder prior to beginning.
Begin by following steps 1. and 2. from above then:
3.Select the "Manage" tab
4.Select Menu then select Add
5. For this part I find using the stylus is simplest. On the top left of the screen push the down arrow found under the words "Select a Sound"
6.From this drop down menu select "My Device" then click on the "Music" Folder
7.Once there Highlight the song you would like to be a ringtone then click "Select"
All done Now the music on you phone is a ringtone. Ringtones made this way can be deleted anytime simply by going into the "Manage" tab again, highlighting the song you wish to delete, Selecting "Menu", Then selecting "Delete"
if you already have songs in your computer
connect your mp3 player it will say open folder answer yes, then click on the corner to lower or move your window drag your song from your computer folder to that window usually e or f. to drag the song you need to click and hold down your left mouse button on your song and move it to your e folder then release button.
another way is by click right button on song then choose copy from the list then go to your mp3 folder e and right click then paste.