Question about KitchenAid Microwave Ovens
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Can't remove the vent grill
Two problems found. The electrician that installed the micro. installed it incorrectly. The fan was supposed to be turned so that the exhaust would go through the pre-installed duct in the wall. To remove the grill, there is two screws on top of the micro. which have to be removed. The builder put in a deeper cabinet that covers the screws because it looks better. To fix it I have to drop the micro, take off the grill, clean it and all the grease off the micro., replace the charcoal filter, turn the fan so it will exhaust through the duct and reinstall the micro.
Posted on May 28, 2009
You can find
helpful exploded view diagrams and order parts by entering your full
model number from the tag on the oven here.
At our Web site, we have a video available showing how to remove a typical grille in seconds.
We're happy to help you with free advice and we'd appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.
Posted on Jun 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 28, 2016 | In Microwave Ovens
Oct 21, 2014 | Microwave Ovens
Aug 31, 2014 | Whirlpool Microwave Ovens
Aug 30, 2014 | Whirlpool Microwave Ovens
Aug 10, 2014 | Kenmore Microwave Ovens
Jun 25, 2014 | Kenmore 63252 Microwave Oven
Hello - This may or may not be specifically for your model, however these are generics instructions that I found.
To replace the light bulb to the over the range microwave you will need to follow the steps below:
1. To replace light bulb, first disconnect power to the microwave oven at the circuit breaker panel or by unplugging.
2. Remove the vent grill mounting screws.
3. Pull the vent grill away from the unit.
4. Remove the charcoal filter by pushing it inwards, then turn and pull it away from the unit.
5. Open light cover located behind filter mounting by carefully pulling up on the front edge.
6. Remove old light bulb and replace only with equivalent 30 watt bulb available from part distributor. Bulbs are also available at most hardware stores or lighting centers.
7. Replacing the microwave oven light cover by carefully pushing into place. Replace the charcoal filter. Push the vent grill back into place (engaging both the bottom and top tabs) and replace the vent grill mounting screws.
Note: DO NOT USE BULB LARGER THAN 30 WATTS.
Oct 27, 2012 | Frigidaire FMV152K Microwave Oven
Dec 04, 2010 | GE JVM1750SMSS Microwave Oven
Dec 04, 2010 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Sep 28, 2008 | Whirlpool MH7155XM Microwave Oven
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: