- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To load more lead into the Zebra Z Grip mechanical pencil you must follow these steps:
1. Use the extra provided lead or purchase a refill package in 0.7mm size.
2. Remove the plastic cap that covers the eraser on the end of the pencil.
3. With the cap removed, gently tug the eraser out of the end.
4. When the eraser is removed, place a few pieces of lead into the open tube.
5. Insert the eraser.
6. Replace the cap on the end of the pencil.
7. Depress the end of the pencil a few times to feed the lead through the tip.
BMW Z4s need a special type of vented battery. The closest alternative to the OEM battery would be the Interstate MPT-H6 which you should be able to purchase from any place carrying Interstate batteries (most places do).
Rosemary, I found a broken Ping putter in the trash can and took it to a golf repair place and they put a new shaft in for not too much money and it was a great putter for many years before I needed a belly putter to help me keep the putter more steady.
Try slowing down the print speed to 2 ips. Then increase the speed. Usually, this is a problem of exceeding the limits of the printer. The faster you print, the weaker the print. With a ribbon that is matched to the label stock, you will have an optimum speed for best performance.
You will have to replace the print head. The thermostat is no longer regulating the temperature correctly. But this is pretty hard to do on a zebra Z4 Plus barcode printer, you may want to just replace it.