Question about HP Office Equipment & Supplies
I replaced the ink cartlidges but they won't go back in the printer
Make sure that the cartridges that you are putting back in match the ones that you took out.Make sure that they are the right part number for what you are replacing.Try putting the old ones back in and see if you are having a problem doing that if not than look real close to the new ones and make sure that the notches are in the right place.Hope that this will help you some..
Posted on Jan 14, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: printer will not print
Down load the Epson utility from www.ssclg.com When you have installed the program double left click the task bar icon and select your printer model. New right click the icon and a control panel comes up, this enables you to reset counters and many other service tasks There is also a Forum on this site.
Posted on May 09, 2007
SOURCE: plastic ruhlatec strip broken
Hi thereThis is only some thing you can try it may work.
1. Press and hold "left arrow" key
2. Press the "setup" key and release both keys
3. Press and release the "OK" button
4. Press and release the right arrow button until the display says “System Configuration Menu”. 2. Press and release the “OK” button.
5. Display should say “Hardware failure status”. If not there already, Arrow Key over to “Hardware failure status”,
6. Press and release the “OK” button.
7. Display should say “Hardware failure status: Clear. Press OK to clear”.
8. Press and release the “OK” Button. Message changes to “Hardware failure status Cleared. Press Cancel to continue”.
9. Press and release the “CANCEL” button as many times as necessary, so that, either the “Welcome to Photosmart Express” screen appears, or, the “Ink System Failure” screen appears. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PRINT AT THIS STAGE.
10. Using the Power Button, turn the unit OFF and unplug the power cable from back of the printer and wall outlet.
11. Wait 30 seconds for the power to get discharged and then plug the power cable into the wall outlet first and then into the back of the printer
12. Turn the unit on. The printer may display message “USE POWER BUTTON TO SHUTDOWN THE PRINTER” followed by “PRESS OK TO CONTINUE”. Press OK.
13. If the printer has already initialized, then go to the next step. If not, the printer will start the “ONE TIME INK INITIALIZATION PROCESS”. Allow this process to complete and do not interrupt. Once the initialization process is complete, the printer will print out a Diagnostic Page.
14. To verify printer functionality print a SELF TEST PAGE. If SELF TEST prints, then printer is ready for use or Software Installation.
15. If the error is still there, or reoccurs the printer is already defective.
1. Press the On button to turn the printer off.
2. Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer.
3. Remove all the ink cartridges.
4. Wait two minutes.
5. Plug the power cord into the back of the printer.
6. Press the On button to turn the printer on.
7. Install the ink cartridges when prompted.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Mar 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 23, 2014 | Canon Pixma iP2600 Photo InkJet Printer
Jan 26, 2011 | HP PhotoSmart C4345 AllInOne InkJet...
May 07, 2010 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Apr 05, 2010 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 02, 2010 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 13, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 28, 2009 | Lexmark X6575 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 09, 2008 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 06, 2007 | Epson Stylus CX1500v Printer
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!