Question about Techno Source Kurio Kids Tablet With Android 4.0 - 7 Inch 4 Gb
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: kurio kids tablet won't start up
I fixed mine like this, unfortunately you will lose all your data on the system.
1) Whilst holding down the Power button, hold down the Volume+ button for about 10 seconds and let go.
The table should boot into a screen with an Android with a open chest and a danger sign on top.
2) Press the Volume+ button, and the recovery menu will appear.
3) Press the Volume- button, to move to "Wipe data/Factory Reset" and press the Power button to select that option.
4) Press the Volume- button to move to "yes" and press the Power button to accept.
Now the system will wipe the data and factory reset the tablet.
5) When it returns to the menu, make sure it is on "Reboot system now" and then press the Power button.
The tablet will now reboot and should load.
Posted on Nov 09, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2016 | Kurio 7S Tablet
May 04, 2015 | Kurio 7S Tablet
Dec 20, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
May 12, 2014 | Techno Source Kurio Kids Tablet With...
Aug 17, 2013 | Techno Source Kurio Kids Tablet With...
May 15, 2013 | Techno Source Kurio Kids Tablet With...
Jan 25, 2013 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 22, 2012 | Techno Source Kurio Kids Tablet With...
Aug 25, 2012 | Techno Source Kurio Kids Tablet With...
711 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!