- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Perform the following steps which dddriver mentioned But deleting partition means that your data will be lost from that volume.Its better take the backup of data otherwise your data get lost. To retrieved your data from deleted partition with the help of partition recovery tools. These tools are absolutely safe on the data in the drive and their only concern
is to get back the lost data without altering the format.
1. Click on identity protection and select manage identity safe 2. enter the password 3. click on Back up Identity safe Data 4. Gave any name, select location as desktop and enter password once you successfully backed up the identity safe data
5. You can copy the Back up file into nay removable media 6. paste into other system's desktop 7. Click on identity protection and select manage identity safe
8. enter the password 9. Click on restore Identity safe data 10. select the and enter password 11. click on apply or okay Now you an use the Log ins in second system
All Depends on your requirement. First you have choose your programming language, then complexity of project. if you for .Net then you have 2 options. If you want to go for Internet Application then go for Asp.Net and if you want to go for Window application then go for C#.Net. But top of all 1) you have to specify your functionality. 2) Create DFD (Data Flow Diagram) 3) ERD (entitiy relationship diagram) 4) create database.