Question about Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
"how to format n70 phone cod number
Posted on Mar 27, 2009
Just type *#7370# from your phone. make sure you have backed up your data and files and that your phone has enough battery not to cut your phone's power during the formattin
Posted on Jan 23, 2009
SOURCE: phone memory reformat
U need to format ur phone memory and MMC(memory card) once.
To format ur phone memory :
1) Turn off the phone.
2) press and hold three buttons (green dial key + * + 3 key) at once and turn on the phone.
3) Hold all those buttons until a formatting screen appears.
4) It automatically works and when it is finished, restart the phone.
5) Now ur phone memory has been formatted
To format ur MMC(memory card):
- Go to memory card option from extras/tools option.
- go to its option and choose format MMC function.
- It formats the MMC.
All these formats erases the files which are uploaded after buying only.
All the built in softwares like camera, mp3 player, messages, etc are not erased.
Dont forget to send me feedback and rate my solution.
Be sure to post clarification request for ur problem after it is solved otherwise it remains showing unsolved here.
Clarification request can be choosen from the " post a ......." box above the empty field where u write ur problems.
Posted on May 07, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 29, 2010 | Cell Phones
Sep 08, 2010 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Feb 22, 2009 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Jan 28, 2009 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Aug 09, 2015 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Oct 16, 2014 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
191 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!