Question about Samsung Infuse 4G Smartphone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
press *#0206*8378# then choose second option then audio settings then mp3 speaker then rx volume then adjust it to how you want it
Posted on Dec 05, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 10, 2013 | Photography
Oct 30, 2012 | Samsung Infuse 4G Smartphone
Feb 18, 2012 | Cell Phones
Dec 11, 2011 | Samsung Infuse 4G Smartphone
Oct 01, 2011 | Samsung Infuse 4G Smartphone
I had the same issue. Its hardware related due to no good contact between the phone and your tiny speaker.
To fix it no too hard.
1) Open up your Samsung infuse case directions here video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewdyo2fkJj8
or pictures http://androidforums.com/samsung-infuse-4g/532693-how-fix-samsung-infuse-4g-screen.html
2) The speaker is located bottom left corner (two etched holes for sound)
3) With cover off locate 2 brass/bronze tabs that connect the phone to the speaker.
4) Slightly lift these tabs make sure not to far to brake off (1 mm)
5) Put back the cover and phone speaker should work fine
I hope this helps.
Jul 13, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jul 12, 2009 | Cell Phones
Jun 17, 2009 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Sep 15, 2014 | Samsung Infuse 4G Smartphone
151 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: