Hi, i lost the driver cd of my HCL7747 notebook viaC3 processor...please help me to get another driver cd.....will i able to download it if so pls tell me address from wher i can download it,please help me i want sound and display driver from
i lost my sound and video display driver
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: lost my laptop sound & display
How to update your Sound Driver
Try the following:-
First Make sure your PC has access to the internet
Click "Start" --> "Control Panel" Double click on "System" --> "Hardware" --> "Device Manager" Search for your "Sound Card" under "Sound, Video and Game Controllers" If there is a problem you will see an exclamation mark over the top of the symbol Right Click and Select "Update Driver" If you have the correct sound driver disk or driver disk that came with the pc insert this now and select "no not this time" then "install driver automatically" Alternatively Select "Yes this time only" to allow windows to search the internet If the driver is found windows will install it and may ask for a restart
If the updated driver is not found, follow the above instructions but do not select "Update Driver" select "Properties" and under the "General" tab your sound device and manufacturer is displayed
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hi don't tension dear friend
1. If u have a motherboard driver cd u can easily install it.
2. if u no have a motherboard driver cd u should go to google.com
3. please type ur IBM thinkpad model no. in google search option
4. you can easily download it.
if u not solve this problem mail me at email@example.com
with your ibm thinkpad model no. i will sent sound card driver
thanks mukesh kumar
you have to reinstall the device drivers please check in your resorces cd which came with your laptop or please check there web sie to down load the drivers and install it and every thing will be fine
you can install your own drivers
contol panel add hardware click next then yes already attached then for audio scroll down and click add new hardware then follow instructions for video driver follow same except click display adapters if not found click next then and then choose from list if you know the type of driver click on it on left side then in right side model then next
LET ME KNOW IF THIS HELPED
OR IF YOU NEED MORE HELP
hello. sir. i have lost sound from my lap top Compaq presario C700 after installing windows XP. kindly help me. my laptop is also showing pproblem during installation of hard drive for same driver, every time i turn on my laptop. i donot have the installation mother board for the same laptop
1. Go to START, then CONTROL PANEL. 2. Look for the SYSTEM icon, click that. 3. Click HARDWARE tab, then click DEVICE MANAGER
This will display all Installed Device Drivers & Uninstalled device drivers, usually uninstalled device drivers got yellow exlamation mark icon on it.
4. Look for the Sound Device, then right click on that and click UPDATE DRIVER. 5. You need to browse for the right and proper Device Driver for this device, if not available, you need to download the Driver from the internet, and usually the sound device is provided with CD Installer, use that.
6. If all procedures were done correctly, then that should solve your problem.
If this procedure helps you solve your problemt, please spare a little time to rate my solution.