- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
That sounds like your battery could be dead/not hold a charge. If you've charged your battery already and your camera still won't stay off and turns off right away, it's time to purchase a new battery for your Samsung TL105.
If this camera has a rechargeable battery in it You Will Have to Get a new battery for it(Your Description indicates a Bad Battery Cell). If it uses AA Rechargeable Batteries they will Need to Be Replaced.
Try running camera directly on DC from charger and see if it stays functioning.
If it does, they you either have:-
1) a faulty Lion battery
2) the battery detect circuit in the camera is faulty (reporting low battery and forcing shutdown)
3) the power switch on top of the camera may be leaky or partially collapsed
4) internal power supply circuit in camera has developed a fault.
Good luck...hope that the issue is the battery.