a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Any Software you installed latest.
2. Are you trying to updated your mobile any time at home?
2. Scan the Memory card and let me know any virus detecting?
3. " while i removed ma battery n switched on " you mean with out battery you try to on the mobile?
Please share you problem with full word not in a shortened word. Its easy to understand. I have also nokia N73 & i am sure i will solve the problem.
Thanks & waiting for your reply.
The first thing to try is to remove the phones battery and leave it out for at least five minutes. Whilst doing this take the opportunity to reboot your computer in case you need it to help with recovery.
Now re-insert the battery and try to switch your phone back on. If it works then all is good .
if not ,
The next thing to try is a hard reset. This method only applies to S60 smartphones with keypads.(N73 =possible)
1. Switch off the phone.
2. Hold down the following three buttons: Green (the call answer button), * button, and '3' button.
3. While holding these buttons, hold the power button for a second to switch on the phone.
4. Release when the phone shows the nokia hands logo or shows other signs of life like the language selection screen.
It may take a few attempts and very flexible fingers.
you have now tried everything possible to recover from the failure yourself. The last thing for you to do now is to contact a nokia care point in your country for help
You'll have to take it to a repair shop where they might be able to fix it.
The method of performing a hard-format, i.e resetting it completely to factory defaults and removing all data, is as follows:
Switch off the phone.
Hold down the following three buttons: Green (call answer) button, * button, and '3' button
While holding these buttons, press the power button and switch on the phone
When the message 'Formatting' appears on the screen, release all of the buttons
Note that you shouldn't switch the phone off or remove the battery when performing either of these operations, and it's advised that the handset has a reasonable amount of battery charge before performing a format/reset.