Question about Cell Phones
My ohone is locked and I can not remeber my username and password. I need to reset ny phone.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Unlock Phone SAmsung SGH-U700
if ur have forgotten ur phone lock code, it won work with any sim u insert...u can't go inside d phone, unless d lock is removed, which is possible if u know d code....so take it to an authorised samsung service centre and tel ur problem....they ll remove d lock and restore it to factory settings...because oly they have d software to unlock ur phone....if ur mobile is within warranty period, this would be done at free of cost....
Posted on Jul 03, 2008
i figured it out you can reset it but it will erase everything off your phone you have to do a master reset so if you have contacts you want to keep you need to copy them to your sim card when done copying it go to main screen when you first open your phone and type in just like you are making a call *2767*3855#
Posted on Oct 06, 2008
If you forgot your phone code, there is no way to get to your contact list....well, there is no risk free way to get to it. There is a utility (Samsung Code Reader) that you can use which will pull your code from the phone when it is attached by USB to a computer. But beware, as these applets are on sharing websites, so there is no tell if any of them are tainted with viruses.
Otherwise, if you are willing to forego your contact list, then you can hard reset your phone by following these steps:
A couple of things to mention:
1. This fix is NOT for unlocking the network (to use on other carriers), but rather this is for a 4-8 digit phone privacy lock that you may have forgotten what you set it to
2. If you run this fix, it will wipe out all data on the phone, effectively starting from scratch
3. You must remove the SIM card before initiating this or it will be wiped, also, leaving you with need to go buy a new one
4. You need to call Samsung to get the reset code: 800.987.4357 Tell them that you want to hard reset (wipe) your phone and you need the code. (They'll probably stay on the line with you and help you complete the task)
To hard reset the phone
1. Turn off the phone
2. Remove the back cover (battery compartment)
3. Remove the sim card
4. Turn on the phone
5. When it boots up and gets to the error message about the sim, enter the code provided by Samsung and press Return
6. Let the phone restore to original factory image and reboot
7. Turn phone off and install sim card
8. Replace back phone cover
9. Turn on the phone
10. You're ready to roll
Posted on Jun 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 02, 2016 | Cell Phones
Jun 01, 2016 | Samsung Cell Phones
Oct 06, 2014 | Samsung Cell Phones
Feb 20, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 Factory Unlocked...
Dec 08, 2013 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jun 13, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Apr 08, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Y Gt-s5360 - White unlocked...
Jul 26, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Apr 18, 2011 | Samsung SGH-B130 Cell Phone
1,357 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!