Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
if you have already tried "code search" then you may have to return that remote and get a different name brand of universal remote.
Posted on May 30, 2008
SOURCE: universal remote codes
I found the following web site which lists the codes for the RCA SystemLink 4 RCU400C universal remote. It's http://www.thompsontv.com/rcarc.html.
Posted on Nov 28, 2008
Yes, a Philips replacement remote should be an excellent choice for your Magnavox DVD player, since they are sister companies. I am using the inexpensive Philips URC US2-PH5DSS and it works well. Your Philips remote will come with a page with all manufacturer codes listed by the type of device. Or you can visit the Philips URC code lookup website at www.urc.philips.com.
The codes listed for Magnavox DVD players are:
0441, 0442, 0447, 0599, 0799, 0699, 0247, 0193, 0093, 0598 You'll have to try them one at a time to see which works best for your player's functions.
Posted on Jan 21, 2009
SOURCE: Remote control RM-810
Try 571. If this doesn't work try setting the code via the automatic programming feature.
RM-810 Automatic Searching
1. Turn on the TV
2. Press the “TV” key (*, **, or **) you want to program on the remote. The light should flash once.
3. Press the “Set” and the “Power” button simultaneously for 2 seconds. The indicator light should stay on.
4. Release both buttons. The indicator light will flash constantly indicating the automatic search mode.
5. After the indicator light illuminates, release the two keys simultaneously.
6. If the controller can turn off the device during its auto programming, you can finish programming in 1.5 seconds by pressing any other button on the controller
7. Check whether operation of other buttons is at normal state. If so yor setting is successfully accomplished.
If you cannot control the functions, try steps 2 through 5 again. If you do not press any button, the auto search function will stop after 30 seconds and the indicator light will go out and you will have to restart the auto search.
Let me know if this works for you. Thanks.
Posted on Sep 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 07, 2013 | Televison & Video
May 11, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jul 22, 2012 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Aug 10, 2011 | Curtis Televison & Video
Sep 19, 2010 | Curtis DVD1047 DVD Player
Mar 01, 2009 | Curtis DVD1045 DVD Player
Dec 18, 2008 | Universal Remote Control DIRECTV Universal...
Jul 03, 2008 | Curtis-Mathis CM32010 TV
Apr 21, 2008 | Televison & Video
Dec 29, 2007 | Curtis Progressive Scan DVD Player 1056
71 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!