I have a novatech 8889...the battery light is green... when i press the power button on the triangle with a line through it 'light' come on for a second and then the power light came on for a millisecond. There was also a slight tweet, as though the monitor wants to start... Can you help please..
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
from the web - 1 Removed the battery 2 Removed the AC power 3 Plugged in the AC power again Note:- At this point the light from flashing amber light to solid green indicating AC Power 4 Plugged in the Battery Note:- Solid green AC power light and Amber charge light
Red battery light means battery is charging. It should start up even if battery is low. Try pressing on the area above and to the right of the power button, while you are pressing the actual power button.
Remove the battery and the power cord. Shut the webbook lid and turn it over. Underneath you will see a panel with screws, unscrew the panel and remove it. Now, take out the memory module.
Underneath the memory module you will see the PCB (printed circuit board) have a very close look for 2 brass triangles, they face away from each other forming what looks like a split diamond. Get a small flat headed screwdriver and short the 2 triangles (hold the head of the screwdriver over both triangles) and press the power button.
Replace the memory, cover and battery and turn on the webbbook.
Hopefully that should sort the problem out for you but you will have to set the date and time.
SAome have a pad some have a small tray. This cancelled the warning and reset the printer for use.
Waste ink full reset These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma ip90 bought August 06:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
Although symptom is showing that AC Adaptor is not working as its not providing power to the unit. I will suggest you to perform some basic troubleshooting steps. Check if outlet is working if not check with known working outlet. If you have a multimeter you can the output of the AC adaptor.
Also you can perform full power cycle and component discharge. Take the battery out and disconnect the AC adaptor press the power button and hold about 7 seconds. After that put the AC adaptor in and test again.
If issue persist take to nearest Service center check with known working AC adaptor. After that I believe you will figure out the best solution.