Question about Canon PC-860 Black and White Copier
There is a piece of paper jammed in our Canon PC860 that we can't get out. It has printed and fed through the machine but become scrunched and stuck in what we think is the fuser?
Although we can grab a bit of the paper it is stuck fast. Is there anyway to get into the paper? Can we remove the fuser to lift the paper out? There are two screws holding it in place but undoing these doesn't seem to do anything.
You are almont there .There is also 2 clips that release the presure on the sides of the fuser to release the presure on the roller and remove the paper.
Posted on Jan 23, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Do not touch the clear film (A). If the paper or your hands touch these parts and blot or scratch them, the machine can be damaged.
3. Make sure that the FINE cartridge holder does not hang over the paper. If the FINE cartridge holder hangs over the paper, move the FINE cartridge holder to the right edge or the left edge whichever is easier to remove the paper. When you move the FINE cartridge holder, hold the FINE cartridge holder and slide it slowly to the right edge or the left edge.
4. Hold the jammed paper with your hands.
If the edge of paper is jammed near the paper output slot, pull the edge of paper to the position where you can hold it with your hands.
5. Pull the paper slowly not to tear it, then pull the paper out.
6. Make sure that all the jammed paper is removed. If the paper is torn, a piece of paper may remain inside the machine. Check the following and remove the piece of paper if it remains.
7. Close the paper output cover, then reload the paper.
All print jobs in the queue are canceled. Reprint if necessary.
Jul 20, 2014 | Canon Pixma Mx432 Wireless Inkjet Office...
Apr 27, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 17, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 03, 2010 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Aug 30, 2010 | Canon MX700 Office All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 01, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 25, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 05, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 09, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Aug 22, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
234 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: