Question about Televison & Video
Philips dvp3266 i want to make this player region free
Hey, i had the same problem. Got the solution from a post by Myrakaru, February 09 2009. here are the steps:
1. With the remote control, turn on the player. Keep the tray closed.
2. Press SETUP and use the buttons LEFT or RIGHT (arrows) to go to the Preferences Page.
3. Type 138931 and a screen will appear on TV.
4. Use the buttons UP/DOWN (arrows) to change the region code to 0 (zero), then press OK.
5. Turn off the player and turn on again.
Posted on Feb 27, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2011 | Philips Televison & Video
Feb 18, 2011 | Philips DVP320 DVD Player
Dec 18, 2010 | Philips DVDR3380/05 DVD Recorder
Oct 02, 2010 | Philips Televison & Video
Sep 17, 2009 | Philips DVP5990 DVD Player
Sep 06, 2009 | Philips DVP5990 DVD Player
Feb 24, 2009 | Philips Televison & Video
Jan 23, 2009 | Philips Magnavox DVD/VCR Dual Player
Jan 02, 2009 | Philips DVD625 DVD Player
Mar 26, 2008 | Philips DVD625 DVD Player
591 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!