Question about DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Philips dvp3266 i want to make this player region free
Hey, i had the same problem. Got the solution from a post by Myrakaru, February 09 2009. here are the steps:
1. With the remote control, turn on the player. Keep the tray closed.
2. Press SETUP and use the buttons LEFT or RIGHT (arrows) to go to the Preferences Page.
3. Type 138931 and a screen will appear on TV.
4. Use the buttons UP/DOWN (arrows) to change the region code to 0 (zero), then press OK.
5. Turn off the player and turn on again.
Posted on Feb 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2011 | Philips DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Feb 18, 2011 | Philips DVP320 DVD Player
Dec 18, 2010 | Philips DVDR3380/05 DVD Recorder
Oct 02, 2010 | Philips DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Sep 17, 2009 | Philips DVP5990 DVD Player
Sep 06, 2009 | Philips DVP5990 DVD Player
Feb 24, 2009 | Philips DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Jan 23, 2009 | Philips Magnavox DVD/VCR Dual Player
Jan 02, 2009 | Philips DVD625 DVD Player
Mar 26, 2008 | Philips DVD625 DVD Player
591 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!