Question about Ministry Of Sound MOSMP036 MP3 Player
While the player is recognised by the computer as an external hard drive, it is not being recognised by the Jockey software which synchronises music to the player ('could not recognise usb connection' & 'fail to connect device'). Is it possible to find a way around this or am I fighting a losing battle?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: mosmp036 problems
Follow the following steps:-
1. Create folders on your computer for the various types of music you wish to keep and put all your MP3 files into these folders.
2. Connect your MOSMPO36 to your computer USB. I find it connects more reliably if I also connect the charger to the player at the same time.
3. I am running on WIN2000 PRO but I assume that Vista has Windows Explorer or its equivalent. Go to this and create folders with the same names as in 1. above in the Removable Disk folder which is your player.
4. Copy your MP3 files from the folders on your computer to the folders of the same name on your player.
5. Open MOS Jukebox which I assume you have loaded into your computer. If you have not you must do so.
6. Click on Sync. When it has finished building the music library:-
7 Click file, click exit.
I do not bother with play lists so can not help you on those. I always play back from "Track" which puts all your MP3 tracks in alphabetical order irrespective of which folder they are in.
Do not try to store all your MP3 files/tracks on one folder. The
MOSMPO36 does not appear to like folders of more than about 2 Gigabytes.
Hope above is helpful.
Posted on Mar 12, 2008
I just bought a second hand jukebox (MINISTRY OF SOUND MOSMP036 SI SERIES 20GB JUKEBOX), and it's not starting. Does anybody know which can be the problem??
Posted on Jul 18, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 20, 2012 | Acer Computers & Internet
Mar 07, 2011 | SimpleTech SimpleDrive Pininfarina 500GB...
Nov 19, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 03, 2010 | Western Digital My Book Essential 1TB...
Sep 27, 2010 | Western Digital My Book Essential 1TB...
Jun 18, 2010 | Western Digital Elements powered by WD 320...
Jan 07, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 24, 2009 | Western Digital My Book Essential Edition...
Dec 12, 2009 | SimpleTech SimpleDrive Pininfarina 320GB...
Nov 09, 2009 | Seagate FreeAgent Pro - 500GB, 7200 RPM,...
May 16, 2012 | Ministry Of Sound MOSMP036 MP3 Player
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: