Question about Boston Acoustics Audio Players & Recorders
The subwoofer stopped working
Im having the same problem all mine is doing is producing a feedback sound.
Posted on Oct 28, 2015
Check the wiring to that speaker and then the conections
Posted on Jan 13, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 27, 2012 | Boston Acoustics SoundWare XS 5.1 Speaker...
Sep 30, 2011 | Boston Acoustics PV600 Main / Stereo...
Jul 10, 2011 | Boston Acoustics SoundWare XS 5.1 Speaker...
Apr 14, 2011 | Boston Acoustics VRS Pro Surround Speaker
• Check that the subwoofer is connected properly, switched on and the volume turned up.
• If your subwoofer has a sleep function, make sure it is switched off.
• Make sure that the Subwoofer setting is YES or PLUS (see Speaker Setting on page xx).
• The crossover frequency may be set too low; try setting it higher to match the characteristics of your other speakers (see Speaker Setting on page xx)
• If there is very little low frequency information in the source material, change your speaker settings to Front: SMALL / Subwoofer: YES , or Front: LARGE / Subwoofer: PLUS (see Speaker Setting on page xx).
• Check that the LFE channel is not set to -80dB , or a very quiet setting (see Bass Peak Level
on page xx).
• Check the speaker level settings (see Channel Level on page xx).
Regarding the Large vs Small assignment of speakers, what they mean isn't so much the physical size but the ability to handle real bass. Large if Yes.
Jan 12, 2011 | Boston Acoustics PV600 Main / Stereo...
May 20, 2010 | Boston Acoustics BA790 Computer Speakers
May 11, 2010 | Boston Acoustics CX8 Car Speaker
Apr 02, 2008 | Boston Acoustics 746 Coaxial Car Speaker
295 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: