Question about Computers & Internet
Can not connect to wi-fi
Sounds simple but make sure the pass key isn't in capitols and or lower case! they are case sensitive!
Posted on Jan 14, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: wi-fi connection
Looked at the specs on your laptop and you have the wireless card included. I assume you have a router set up already or you have access to another wireless network. Follow these steps to access it from your laptop:
1. Go to START
2. select MY COMPUTER
3. Once in the new window, click MY NETWORK PLACES under the "OTHER PLACES" section
4. select the VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS link under the NETWORK TASKS section
5. RIGHT CLICK on your wireless network connection and choose PROPERTIES
6. click the WIRELESS NETWORKS tab.
7. make sure the "USER WINDOWS TO CONFIGURE MY WIRELESS NETWORK SETTINGS" box is checked
8. Click OK and close the window
9. RIGHT CLICK on your wireless network connection (the name of it) and choose REPAIR
10. if windows detects the wireless connection, you should see a bubble near the task bar
11. in order to begin using the wireless connection, open your web browser then enter your username and password (if required)
Posted on Dec 01, 2008
SOURCE: Unable to connect to wi-fi
I think it is saying that the wifi "card" is set so that it is not being configured by windows.
Control panel > Network connections
Under LAN or High-speed internet you will see an icon labelled wireless network connection. Right click on this and then click properties. You will see three tabs at the top
General - Wireless Networks - Advanced
Click on wireless networks
There should be a tick-box saying Use windows to configure my wireless network settings. I expect that, in your case, the box is unticked which means that the software supplied by the vendor of the wifi card is configuring the settings. I find that it is usually more reliable to let windows do it.
So tick the box and click OK. You may then have to reboot.
Posted on Jan 05, 2009
SOURCE: need driver for wi-fi connection
here u can download driver...
Posted on Jan 08, 2009
SOURCE: wi-fi connection
1. First, you have to make sure that the Wi-Fi of your laptop is turned on.
2. Make sure that there's an available wireless network in your area so that you can test if the computer can detect any available network.
3. If you're running Win XP, right-click the wireless icon on your system tray and select "View available wireless networks"
4. If you can't detect any wireless network, right-click the wireless icon on your system tray and select Open Network Connections.
5. Right-click the Wireless Network Connection icon and make sure to enable it.
6. If it's already enabled, try to disable it and then re-enable it.
7. If you can't still detect any wireless network, try this:
- Click the Start > Run > type msconfig > hit Enter
8. Locate the Wireless Zero Configuration and click on it once.
9. Once it's highlighted, locate the Start button on the upper left hand corner of that screen.
10. After starting the Wireless Zero Configuration (WZC), try to detect the wireless network again.
Posted on Apr 08, 2009
SOURCE: Wi-Fi connection cannot be setup
Have you set up a wireless network yet? like in your network connections? If not you would have to do that first. I hope this helps.
Posted on May 31, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 27, 2017 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 29, 2015 | Honeywell Programmable Thermostat Heater
Oct 09, 2014 | Worryfree Gadgets 7inch Zeepad 7.0 Android...
Sorry, you can't do that. Or you will have to connect your device to a proxy. First, search a proxy list on google. Then go to Settings > Wi-Fi > Your School Network > Blue arrow > Scroll down > HTTP Proxy > Manual and enter the IP and port of the proxy and set Authentification to off. Normally, you'll be able to browse YouTube.
Oct 16, 2013 | Apple Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 30, 2013 | Mach Speed Trio 4GB 7" Trio Stealth Pro
Jan 14, 2013 | Polaroid 7 in. Internet Tablet
May 21, 2017 | ASUS MyPal A636N Pocket PC
Nov 09, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: