Question about Adobe Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: adobe acrobat 7 professional
Please find some serials below.
Please do get back :) with the response.
Posted on May 03, 2009
Follow these steps to install "Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional" :
1. Double-click on the setup file.
2. Folow the instructions, and the installation will continue.
3. When asked to activate the product, choose "More Activation Options" and "Activate Over Phone".
4. You will now be given an "Activation Number / Authorisation Code".
5. Use this code and serial to activate your product!
* Internet or Phone connection is required for "Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional" product activation !
please rate this advice if it helps...tc! :)
Posted on Jan 16, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 24, 2014 | Adobe Computers & Internet
Aug 06, 2014 | Adobe Acrobat Pro XI for Windows
Jul 31, 2014 | Adobe Acrobat X Pro
Feb 19, 2013 | Computers & Internet
May 09, 2010 | Adobe Acrobat 7.0 for PC
Nov 01, 2009 | Adobe Acrobat® 8.0 Standard Full Version...
Sep 10, 2009 | Adobe Acrobat® 8.0 Standard Full Version...
1,094 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!