Question about Life Fitness Exercise & Fitness
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: distance screen on treadmill
It's in Miles The treadmill goes a max of 14km an hour - if you increase the speed it only goes to 8 - 14km per hour is 8.4 miles per hour and I've been running between 5.5 and 6.5 and covering 3 miles which would be about right :) Hope this helps
Posted on May 27, 2009
SOURCE: I have an Epic treadmill
Hi, follow the instruction below....
Posted on Nov 20, 2010
[from my Owner's Manual]...
On MY Free Sprit mdl 309180:
1. Remove the safety tether from the treadmill.
2. Press POWER button and hold.
3. While pressing the POWER button, insert the safety tether.
4. After lights on the LED display go out, release POWER button. You will hear a beep.
5. Press POWER button again. You are now in kilometers per hour.
* Repeat steps 1 - 5 to convert to miles per hour.
* If you are in kilometers per hour mode, you will see a "Si" in the time section when the safety tether is inserted.
* If you are in the miles per hour mode, you will see a "bri" in the time section when the safety tether is inserted.
Hope this helps,
gyro_john in Saskatoon, SK Canada
Posted on Mar 12, 2010
Possibly you do not have the magnet on its plate.
There is a small red magnet which is on a cord. The other end of the cord clips onto your clothes. If you fall, the magnet pulls away from the machone and it stops.Hope this helps.
Posted on Oct 30, 2010
Switchthe power off without unplugging the machine. Do not take the safety key out ofits place.
Inspectthe bottom of your console. The calibration switch is in a small hole. Insertthe eraser end of a pencil into the hole and softly push the button. You willsee CL11 on your console after you push this button.
Usethe Speed + or - key to select MPH or KPH. Push the Power key to save yourselection.
Posted on Nov 27, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 19, 2013 | Horizon Exercise & Fitness
Dec 25, 2012 | AFG 7.1AT Treadmill
Nov 25, 2012 | Horizon Fitness Horizon T103 14 Program...
Sep 20, 2012 | Exercise & Fitness
Apr 04, 2012 | Exercise & Fitness
Nov 08, 2010 | Cadence Weslo 927 Treadmill Walking Belt
Sep 19, 2010 | Exercise & Fitness
Aug 15, 2010 | Horizon Fitness Horizon T102 12 Program...
Jun 30, 2009 | Ironman Fitness Achiever Elliptical...
Jun 29, 2009 | Exercise & Fitness
631 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!