Question about Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet Printer
EUREKA! At least the following worked for me w/ this piece of sshhhh.....
went to menu - user data - cleaning..after the "cleaning' whatever that is...it worked. I also took out the cartridges and cleaned the ink contacts. hope it works out
Posted on Nov 19, 2009
PLease follow these steps its same for cartridge jam and paper jam..
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button.
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Jan 23, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 02, 2013 | Canon Pixma Mp160 Mp 160 Photo All-in-one...
May 30, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 17, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP240 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 23, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
Oct 09, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 23, 2009 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 24, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Jan 04, 2009 | Canon PIXMA® MP530 All-In-One Printer
Dec 02, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
723 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!