Is there any other way to reprogram my dead N70 cell phone?
It turns on but can not turn off thru switch ,only by taking the battery out and once turn on the LCD screen is JUST Blank(White only)
My USB cable can not recognized by my computer and even my Lap Top.Can someone hel me with this,,, please?Thanks
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: Dead N70 ,,, Please help me revive it.Thanks
Some good advice from someone who has been looking for this solution for many months, FORGET jumper solutions because you are just wasting your time with this and forget reheating the board as well. I do not have a diagram to upload but those of you should know where the black bga chip is on the left hand side of the keypad system connector, that is all you have to replace, no jumpers needed. I have just finished my fourth N70 in this way, just change the chip and nothing else. you can also find the chip on 6680 board.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The power (On/Off) button is not responding probably because it is broken, the phone is dead, or the battery is dead or drained. Connect the phone to a charger and check whether the phone charges the battery or not. The power button is indeed not responding and broken when the phone charges the battery. The only way to turn on the phone is by replacing the power switch.
When the phone doesn't charge the battery, the phone may be dead or the battery is dead/drained. To revive the battery and verify whether the phone is dead or not, check it here.
Your phone is not dead yet. So nothing to
worry. Try the below combination ,please follow this sequence:
PRESS the buttons green,*,3, power combination (until you get it to work).
- Turn off PIN code requests.
- Charge the phone fully.
- Turn off the phone.
- Remove the memory card (not really needed, but I usually do it to be
on the safe side).
- Put the phone on a table (easier to press the keys then, in my
- Press the three keys and keep them securely down and do not release.
- While the keys are still down, turn the power on.
- Do not release the three keys .
1. Make sure your phone is fully charged to handle the formatting process. 3. Turn off your n70. 4. Press and hold the following keys at the same time: a. Green dial key b. * or the star key. c. the no. 3 key
5. Press the power on to switch on the phone. Take note: Hold those keys until you see a formatting word on your screen.
6. Wait for a few minutes until formatting is completed.
Please let me know if this works for you. Good luck!