- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Check circuit board with the flyback transformer(the transformer has a thick red wire connected to the top of it)for bulging capacitors. Capacitors are the ones that look like little cans. If you find any then replace them. Also, resolder all the points at the bottom of the flyback transformer. This should fix your problem. If not try using a blow dryer and heat up the back of your t.v. for about 5-10 minutes.
replace the flyback, thats usually what is defective when the led will come on 3 times then go out. You need flyback 259296 which is very easy to replace. You can get one at the following link with free step by step instructions with pictures. Read the reviews on the flyback. Heres the link. http://servicemanuals.vstore.ca/
i have found the reason for the fl231 fuse blowing is faulty solder connections on the flyback transformer is the main cause. I have came across only one bad signal board that cause this but this was very very rare 1 in 1000. This is a very specific fuse, .400 and it is recomended only to replace with exacte one. consult the fl231 problem in the tips and tricks section.
In this fault fuse dosen"t blow further
any way you replaceFuse by same (oldone)Rating.
for shading proble
clean inside RED/GREEN/BLUE/ CARTHODE RAY UNIT BY SOFT CLOTH (DO NOT USE ANY SOLUTION"S)
AFTER THAT YOU GOT A GOOD QUALITY PICTURE.
WISH YOUALL THE BEST.
I read here from a woman that her husband got a blow dryer and reached inside of his tv and blew off all the dust from the inside of his tv, knowing how much dust can accumulate after 5 years I tryed It and Now my tv works perfectly once again, If you take the panel off in the back that surrounds the wire panel, about 7 screws you can get a small blow dryer inside and get rid of alot of the dust,
Always was affraid to work on the inside of a tv, but that was some easy work,
Thank You to the woman that wrote in with the right fix at the right price.
A quick fix for this is to use a hair dryer to heat up the capacitors and then plug the tv back in. It should only take about 90-120 seconds to heat them up depending on how hot the dryer is. The cap's are located on the right side. Take the front cover off the TV, and heat up the box that is about the size of a small cable box on the right side. Once the cap's are warm, they will stay warm as long as the TV stays plugged in.