Question about Fujitsu LifeBook T4220 Tablet PC
*You can only use this solution if your Administrator account has no password.*
Boot your laptop to safe mode by following these instructions.
* If the computer is running, shut down Windows, and then turn off the power
* Wait 30 seconds, and then turn the computer on.
* Start tapping the F8 key. The Windows Advanced Options Menu appears. If you begin tapping the F8 key too soon, some computers display a "keyboard error" message. To resolve this, restart the computer and try again.
* Ensure that the Safe mode option is selected.
* Press Enter. The computer then begins to start in Safe mode.
After all the necessary drivers and system files have been loaded you will be presented by the Log On screen click on "Administrator" icon and wait for your computer to finish booting. Then click on Control Panel. Under Pick a category, click User Accounts. Under Pick a task, click Change an account. Under or pick an account to change, click the account for which you want to access here you will have to remove it's password. From here click on Remove password, it shouldn't ask for any verifications from here. Click on Ok or next then exit control panel and restart your computer.
If you are still unable to access your account try following the solutions on this link.
Posted on Jan 23, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 25, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Nov 29, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Mar 30, 2012 | Samsung Tablets & eReaders
Jun 29, 2011 | Fujitsu LIFEBOOK P1510D Tablet PC
Mar 01, 2011 | Fujitsu LifeBook T3010D Tablet PC
Feb 10, 2011 | Fujitsu LifeBook P1120 Tablet PC
Oct 15, 2009 | Fujitsu LifeBook P1120 Tablet PC
Sep 17, 2009 | Fujitsu LifeBook P1120 Tablet PC
Aug 01, 2008 | Tablets & eReaders
520 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: