Question about Canon PIXMA iP6700D InkJet Photo Printer
Can i connect my iPad 2 wirelessly to my canon mp210 printer?
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) you need it to print from a laptop if you do not want to have to set up another computer, and mobile phone have bluetooth buit in
3) set up the printer on another computer, and set it for sharing. Then make sure that you laptop is recognized in the network connections wizard, then on the laptop select add new printer and select the bullett that say a network printer. the rest is pretty easy, select browse for a printer or something, it is the first option, select it, say yes to all dialogue boxes, and let the computer do the rest.
EASY PEAZY LEMON SQUEAZY
Posted on Feb 05, 2008
I have OS-X 10.4.11 and had the same issue; any printing just spat out blank pages.
I installed the following driver which completely resolved the issue:
There's a similar one for 10.5 that I haven't tested, to be found here:
If you use 10.5 and this driver works for you, please let others know by posting here, too.
Posted on Dec 22, 2008
Sadly Canon cripple many of their printers so that they will not accept the high yield cartridges such as the 50 & 51. As a result your printer the MP210 will only accept the 37 or 38 cartridges which are only half filled, or the 40 and 41 which are fairly full, but don't contain as much as the 50 & 51. All I can suggest is that you could try to sell the 50 on eBay, and send a strongly worded email to Canon.
Posted on Aug 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 19, 2013 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 29, 2013 | Kodak Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 23, 2013 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
Apr 29, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX870 Wireless Office...
steps may solve your problem.
paper correctly then press black or color button (MP210)
2. Press on/off switch to reset the multifunction device
3. Remove Packing Material MP210
4. Reset ink cartridge MP210
5. The MP210 may require repair
your printer is new , make sure the packing material inside the
printer has been removed. You should have a quick setup page and/or
users manual that will show you how to remove any packing material
that is inside the printer.
If this is an older printer that has worked in the past, start with step
1, 2 and 4. If this does not work contact the Canon customer s
Dec 13, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Nov 16, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
161 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: