Question about Televison & Video
Check whether the input is selected to AV. In AV mode, no tuning is possible. It it is in this mode now, switch it to TV mode.
Posted on Jan 13, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
if you go to channel 2 then channel down the channels between it and the highest are your input channels hope this helps
Posted on Apr 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 09, 2014 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Nov 21, 2013 | Sharp Televison & Video
Jun 17, 2011 | Thomson Televison & Video
Apr 19, 2011 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Programming channels automatically
Your TV can automatically detect all active channels and store them in
its memory. After the TV has stored the channels in its memory automatically,
you can add or erase channels manually.
To add channels automatically:
1. Press MENU, then press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to display the SETUP menu.
2. Press "Up arrow"or "down arrow" until the TV/CABLE
selection is highlighted.
3. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to highlight either
TV or CABLE, depending on which you use.
If you use an antenna, choose TV.
If you use cable, choose CABLE.
4. Press "down arrow" button until the CH PROGRAM selection is highlighted.
5. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to start channel programming. The TV will automatically
cycle through all the TV or Cable channels (depending on which you
selected), and store all active channels in the channel memory.
While the TV is cycling through the channels, the message
"PROGRAMMING NOW-PLEASE WAIT" appears.
6. When channel programming is complete, the message "COMPLETED"
7. Press CH UP or DOWN button to view the programmed channels.
Dec 14, 2010 | Toshiba 26HF85 26" TV
Jul 28, 2010 | Philips Magnavox 27MS343S 27" TV
Mar 24, 2010 | Toshiba 27A33 27" TV
Feb 21, 2008 | Toshiba D-VR650
Jun 18, 2018 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jun 18, 2018 | Toshiba Televison & Video
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!