Question about HP Photosmart C7280 Laser Printer
Here's your solution. Good Luck!
Posted on Apr 02, 2009
This is the solution if you are connecting your network wirelessly to the c7280.
Print a network configuration page to check the IP Address of the All-in-One printer.
1. Press setup on the All-in-One and then select the option Network.
2. Select view network settings and then select print network configuration page.
Obtain the Ip addess printed from the report
Check the communincation between the All-in-One and computer
To scan using Embedded Web Server, follow the given steps:
1. Open Internet Explorer browser.
2. Type the IP address of the HP All-in-One/HP print server (as taken from the Configuration page) into your browser.
3. Press Enter.
(You should now see the printer information page on your computer screen)
Now we need to install alternative drivers to resolve the issue:
Step 1. Installing the Alternate drivers:
1.Please click on Start>> Control panel>> Printers .
2. Double-click the Add Printer. Click Next.
3. When prompted, choose Local, and then click Next.
4. In the Manufacturers list, choose HP.
5. In the Printer list, choose the HP Deskjet 990C printer, and then click Next.
6. Choose the port as parallel port, and then click Next.
7. The printer name should be listed as HP Deskjet 990C Printer.
8. Click Yes when the "Do you want your Windows based programs to use this printer as your default printer?" message appears. Then click Next.
9. Click No when the "Would you like to print a test page (recommended)" message appears. Then, click Finish.
Once installed Right click on the HP Deskjet 990c
Enter the IP address you obtained from the Printer Confirmation Page mentioned earlier, create a port. Close the window.
Try to print using the HP deskjet 990c printer icon.
Viola! No more blank pages.
Posted on Mar 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2010 | HP Photosmart C7280 Laser Printer
Mar 30, 2010 | HP Photosmart C7280 Laser Printer
Feb 04, 2010 | HP Photosmart C7280 Printer
Jan 24, 2010 | HP Photosmart C7280 Printer
Aug 22, 2009 | HP Photosmart C7280 Laser Printer
Feb 15, 2009 | HP Photosmart C7280 Printer
Jan 05, 2009 | HP Photosmart C7280 Laser Printer
Nov 25, 2008 | HP Photosmart C7280 Laser Printer
Mar 07, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
3,560 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!